Before I started to skiing this winter, hot days were my favorites days of the year… they are always, but now I love too the cold days for skiing.
I have several reasons why I’m in love with hot days. It’s not simply because it’s summer or time for pool.
Here a list of why hot days and summer are my favorites.
• Wear my flip flop. It’s probably my favorite things ever in summer.
• Lay down on a chair or on a towel at the beach and feel on my arms or in my hair a very little wind.
• Wear tees and shorts. Few years ago I did not liked wear tee on summer in cause of my self harm scars but currently I don’t care about my self harm scars.
• Wrap on a cozy beach towel.
• Go in the pool or spa when it’s enough hot and that the sun is here.
• Read or listen a book.
• Stay outside late for work or relax and feel just the time.
• Look up the sky in the night.
• See water fountains in the streets.
• Walk and take photos on the beach.
• Smell sunscreens.
Do you love hot days? What are your favorites things on hot days?