You can take photos in every corner of Paris. But here I will share my favorite and the best photo spots in Paris. I really enjoyed taking photos during my trip in Paris last month. Of course, all these following spots listed here are the best on my own opinion!
– Eiffel Tower –
– On the first & second floor of the Eiffel Tower –
– Carousel next to the Eiffel Tower –
– Trocadero –
– Rue de l’Université & little streets around the Tower Eiffel –
– Arc of Triumph –
– On the top of the Arc of Triumph –
– La Duree, Avenue des Champs Élysée –
– The Seine –
– Champs de Mars –
Except that carry my DSLR can to be hard and heavy during an all day for me. I love traveling the city and take photos. If you are in Paris and going at Disneyland Paris also, make sure to check out my best photo spots in Disneyland Paris post.