Last week, I was nominated for the sunshine blogger award. I want to send my sincerest thanks to Jill of “Food, feelings, freedom” for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honored that you have thought to me. Thank you!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring, creative and motivational blogs. Each nominee passes it on to 11 of their favourite bloggers, and round and round it goes. This is a great way to give recognition to bloggers who may otherwise fly under the radar of many people.
For accepting the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination, there are a few rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What do you do when you’re having a bad day?
Wrapping me in my cozy blankets. Look on inspiration and motivating quotes. Planning my next solo trips.
2. What is one thing you are most proud of?
To fight my social anxiety and traveling in solo.
3. Do you have any pets? Want any?
I have a cat. She is the sweetness and wants all the time cuddles.
4. What are three values you consider most important?
Positive, dreaming, discovery.
5. What are some of your hobbies?
Skiing, going at Disneyland, photography, blogging.
6. What is one thing you would tell your childhood self?
It’s not normal to be bullying at school.
7. What is your favorite quotation?
Well! I have many favorites but my biggest are probably these ones:
Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
You can dream it, you can do it.
Someday it will all make sense.
Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams.
8. Where do you see yourself (what do you hope for your future) in 5 years?
In five years, I don’t know! I know what I want in the next 2 years and in about 10 years. But not between! My biggest hope for the future is living in America and to do what I love.
9. What is your biggest fear?
Biggest, it’s really complicated! I’m a little as Monk, I have a multitude of fears. Maybe not 312 phobias!… I can’t tell my biggest because I have so much to the same level!
10. What aspect of your life are you currently working on? (Work? Personal? Health?)
My mental health and I’m working on my driving theory.
11. What is a risk you took that paid off?
When I have done my first solo trip in Avril 2018. I was so anxious, this was a new big adventure specially with my social anxiety. But it was so good! And traveling in solo improved so many different sides of my life.
Jade Marie – Jade Marie
Letitgocoach – Letitgocoach
Ashleyleia – Mental Health Home
Jackie – The Vibrant Dreamer
Wellbean blog – Wellbean blog
Beckie – Beckie’s Mental Mess
Sarainlalaland – Sara in LaLaLand
Nicoleeloise – Nicole Eloise
Karina – Borderline Balance with Karina
Cara Lisette – Cara’s Corner
Questions for my Nominees.
1. What could you not live without?
2. Where is your favorite place to write your blog?
3. Do you share your blog with family or do you hide it?
4. What is your ideal vacation spot?
5. What household chore do you love the most?
6. What are your favorite self-care tips?
7. What is the hardest part of your illness?
8. Which TV character do you identify with the most?
9. Which movie can you watch over and over again?
10. Rather sunrise or sunset and why?
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?